COM-80: EC/TDS HydroTester Series
The COM-80 is easily the most advanced economically priced, reliable EC/TDS meter on the market. With its versatility and durability, it is ideal for testing applications such as hydroponics & gardening, pools & spas, aquariums & reef tanks, water ionizers, drinking water and more.
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS). Excellent for nutrient testing
- Four scales: EC: µS, mS; TDS: ppm, 0.5 (NaCl) & 0.7 (442™)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Water resistant
- Digital Calibration (push button) to any point within the meter’s range
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-80 meter is calibrated with a 1413 µS solution.
- Includes a protective cap and batterie
- EC Range: 0 – 9990 µS; 0 – 9.9 mS
- TDS Range: 0 – 5000 ppm (0.5 Scale) ; 0-8560 ppm (0.7 Scale)
- Temperature Range: 1-80 °C; 33-176 °F
- Resolution: 1 µS/ppm; 0.1 mS
- Temp. Resolution: 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent is included)
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 3.2 x 1.8 cm (6.0 x 1.3 x 0.7 inches)
- Weight: 53.9g (1.9 oz)