AP-2: AquaPro Water Quality Tester (EC)
HM Digital’s AquaPro series, is a handheld water quality tester which, with a modern design is perfect for today’s tech-savvy and health-conscience consumer. The AquaPro digital water testers are the next generation for today’s modern kitchen.
- Simultaneous electrical conductivity (EC) and Temperature reading
- Large easy to read screen
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Water resistant housing
- Retail friendly packaging
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Factory Calibrated with a 700 µS solution.
- EC Range: 0-9999 µS (µS/cm)
- Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
- Resolution: 1 µS; Temp. resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Housing: Water-resistant
- Power source: 1 x 3V button cell (included) (model CR2032)
- Dimensions: 15 x 2.8 x 1.3 cm (5.9 x 1.1 x .5 inches)
- Weight: 42.5 g (1.5 oz)